Interested in the Application Engineer / AutoCAD position?
Here is some more information about the position:
Compensation based on experience
401K, Medical, Dental, Eye, Etc
Auto CAD/ Application Engineer for Fire and Security
We are seeking an applications engineer with an Auto-Cad background for fire alarm and security system design. Should have a working knowledge of fire and security alarm product lines and willingness to learn other product lines that we carry. Having a NICET level of 2 or above would also be helpful but not a requirement. Should also possess knowledge of local Fire code, NFPA codes, a comprehensive knowledge of security system design and familiar with other drawing tools, such as Visio, for use in pre-sales support.
- Provide Design support and CAD drawing support for new fire alarm and security systems
- Resolve design issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Support Sales team in pre-sale activities
- Previous experience in fire alarm and security system design and CAD drawing
- Familiarity with other drawing software tools
- Ability to handle challenging workloads and deadline requirements
- Strong design skills
- Strong attention to detail
- NICET 2 or above preferred.
Please provide us with the information below so we can consider you for this position – and thank you for your interest! We will treat this information as confidential, and only for the purpose of this application.
Note that we are hiring for our own staff, as well as for valued clients – we appreciate your interest