Interested in the Director of Operations position?
Here is some more information about the position:
Are you a person with significant leadership experience who likes to build and grow both people and systems? Someone who wants to work for a company that has a customer satisfaction rating over 96%? Do you meet the requirements? If so, apply below to join and lead a team that strives for excellence.
Are you a teachable, intelligent, and compassionate person with a strategic mindset who also can roll up their sleeves and implement on a tactical level? Then you might be the person we’re looking for to facilitate growth for yourself, the team, and the business to reach new and exciting heights. Would you like to be on a leadership team that plays at a high level? Who is open to new innovations and ideas, and balances a production mindset with a deep compassion and care for those they lead? If so, then let’s work together.
Please include resume, references, and a cover letter with directly applicable experience (previous responsibilities, and experience that makes you a worthy candidate) in your response. We are a Brooklyn-based, family owned and operated company looking for a Director of Operations to join our growing organization of 35 years. We specialize in custom high-end security systems in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and the surrounding areas. We are dedicated to customer service and treating our employees like family. Every team member has the opportunity to make a big difference and grow our company.
- Office management
- Hiring tasks as needed
- Assisting in long and short team growth strategies in alignment with company goals
- Coordinating different departments/teams to complete company objectives
- Assessing departmental Budgets to maximize profit and ROI
- Inspire and motivate employees and foster company culture in line with company values
- Communication of shifting priorities and messages to the company and department heads.
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and: finding solutions to maximize efficiency.
- A coachable attitude when dealing with both executives and subordinates Industrious
- A desire to learn and teach
- A Strategic mindset, tactical ability, and a strong drive for implementation
- A Data-Driven, and solution mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate to executives and employees
- Strong personal and professional Judgment for all activities as well as hiring
- Ability to respond quickly to shifting realities and adjust initiatives and priorities accordingly.
- Knowledge of construction, security, or an equivalent service business helpful, but not necessary
- Ability to utilize technology to build systems and solve problems
This includes an understanding of Microsoft and G-suite programs, Windows 7 and 10, a general understanding and quick to pick up on new graphical user interfaces found in new and varying online and offline programs.
- Understanding of leadership and motivation psychology
- Ability to Create well thought out solutions that create long term efficiencies
- Conflict resolution
- Holding others accountable to timing and production.
- A knowledge of mergers and acquisitions
- 2-3 year’s experience in a leadership position
- An understanding of effective sales training and processes
- Thorough Understanding of financial and budgeting processes
- Organizational skills and ability to jump from priority to priority, juggling multiple functions and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, ideally in operations management or related field of business
- Lucrative compensation package consisting of base salary and performance bonuses
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Paid vacation time and sick pay
- Major holidays off
Please provide us with the information below so we can consider you for this position – and thank you for your interest! We will treat this information as confidential, and only for the purpose of this application.
Note that we are hiring for our own staff, as well as for valued clients – we appreciate your interest