Interested in the Office Manager position?
Here is some more information about the position:
Responsibilities for Office Manager
- Manage and maintain office supplies, equipment inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and manage incoming and outgoing deliveries of all equipment.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, doing research, and creating reports
- Support all other Departments in the office to ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Maintain and update customers supply records on excel spreadsheets.
- Book all incoming projects and maintain information in Job Folders, QuickBooks and Teams
- Work alongside the Operations Manager with scheduling of technicians and ordering of equipment to ensure all projects are kept on schedule
- Manage, maintain and respond to emails from all customers and vendors in a timely manner
Qualifications for Office Manager
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Excel and Teams
Please provide us with the information below so we can consider you for this position – and thank you for your interest! We will treat this information as confidential, and only for the purpose of this application.
Note that we are hiring for our own staff, as well as for valued clients – we appreciate your interest